2012 Lighting for Tomorrow Competition Judging Panel
The 2012 Lighting for Tomorrow judging panel consisted of 7 judges drawn from various areas of the residential lighting community. The judging panel included a diverse cross section of experts in lighting technology, lighting sales, energy efficiency, lighting design and communications.
Special thanks to UL for hosting the judging event at their new UL University facility!
The 2012 judges were:
- Randy Allison, Underwriters Laboratories, Durham, NC
- Tim Beam, Accuserv, New Albany, IN
- Brian Friedman, BC Hydro, Burnaby, BC
- Keith Graeber, California Lighting Technology Center, Davis, CA
- Larry King, Capital Lighting, Inc., Columbus, OH
- Linda Morley, Dominion Electric Supply Company, Inc., Arlington, VA
- Maury Wright, LEDs Magazine, San Diego, CA