2011 Lighting for Tomorrow Competition Judging Panel
The 2011 Lighting for Tomorrow judging panel consisted of 9 judges drawn from various areas of the residential lighting industry. The judging panel included a diverse cross section of experts in lighting technology, lighting sales, energy efficiency, interior design and décor, and home building.
The 2011 judges are listed below. Special thanks to UL for hosting the judging event at their new UL University facility!
- Kathryn M. Conway, LED Consulting, Nassau, NY
- Robert Henderson, Progress Energy, Raleigh, NC
- Tanya Hernandez, UL, Durham, NC
- Mary Ann Kelly, Platinum Lighting Concepts, Cranberry Twp, PA
- Steven Mesh, Pacific Gas & Electric Company, San Francisco, CA
- Erik Page, Erik Page & Associates Inc., Fairfax, CA
- Bjarne Pedersen, Architectural Lighting Design, Toronto, ON
- Chad Ray, Olde Heritage Builders, Zebulon, NC
- Laura Van Zeyl, Residential Lighting Magazine, Arlington Heights, IL